Presenting the third edition of the Roman Missal, produced with the beauty, quality, and affordability expected of Liturgical Press.
The full-sized Ritual Edition and the smaller Chapel Edition of the Roman Missal feature:
• A rich, durable deep-red cloth cover embellished with Christ enthroned, rendered in a
distinguished, bold style and foil stamped in gold and copper.
• Interior adorned with fifteen beautiful illustrations by renowned liturgical illustrator and cover artist Br. Martin Erspamer, OSB.
• Prayer texts set in readable, easy-to-proclaim type on natural ivory quality paper.
• Five sturdy grosgrain ribbon bookmarks and a full complement of beautiful tabs to enhance
ease-of-use for celebrants.
• Gilded page edges that further esteem the text visually.
Chapel edition: 11 pt type on 14 pt leading (space in between lines)
Altar edition: 13 pt type, 17 pt leading Click here for information on the revisions to Eucharistic Prayer II, III, and IV.